Monday, January 5

Overwhelmingly Loved

I've been working on some novel planning lately. In a notebook. You remember what that's like, don't you? Putting pen to paper? It is such an amazing feeling. More of a sense of creation going on there than when typing. Of course, typing can actually keep up with my scattered, mile a minute brain, so I suppose there's pros and cons to even that.

And college, essentially, started today. Sure, my first assignment isn't due til tomorrow, but I finished it early and submitted it anyway. I'm an overachiever like that sometimes. It's one of those introductory sort of classes. A "get to know you" and "let's teach you how to study and how to write; again" course. Part of me wishes I could have submitted my blog or perhaps some other writing samples by way of testing out. I do know it's necessary, but an inconvenience none the less.

I'm very excited about Psychology, which is next after this. It's also coinciding with a trip to South Dakota, so that should be interesting.

Anyway, I'm posting this because I said I'd blog every day, adn I almost forgot. The talons of exhaustion are creeping into my brain and pushing my eyelids closed. I'm losing the fight and must go wallow in my loss.

Until morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment