Tuesday, January 6

Caffeination Station Is My Destination

Today was my first official day of college. How strange is that? I'm twenty four. I've done an enlistment in the Navy. I've spent the past two years staying at home with my daughters.

And now I'm a college student.

The best part? The excuse to stay in my pajamas all day and drink a pot of coffee.

I submitted my first assignment yesterday and have two more due tomorrow. It's just an introductory course, but it should be interesting if it's indicative of the pace I need to keep up throughout the journey to get my degree.

I'm about to go to bed and I'm still nursing a cup of coffee. It won't keep me from sleep, though. I have an uncanny ability to go straight to sleep even after coffee. Besides, I can feel sleep tugging at my eyelids. I think it's time to put my head to the pillow.

1 comment:

  1. Until I had my youngest child, coffee made me sleepy. Now I realize I am too old to have a cup before bed because I'll be awake for hours. Congratulations on going to college!!! I'm slated to pay my first installment on my high school course on the 15th. You think going to college at 24 feels odd, try being 28 and starting high school. HAHA.

    ReplyDelete