Friday, December 4

Another year, and I'm grateful

So this is what 25 looks like.


Well, okay, probably more like this.



But that (the first one) was my drink at dinner tonight.

I'm grateful for this past year in my life. There have been a lot of trials and tough situations. Things that I, at times, wasn't sure I'd be able to make it through. Health mysteries, marital difficulties, times I simply wanted to slam my head into a wall and cry, "I quit!" But I have overcome and I am here. I'm a better person, overall, even though I do still need some work. Everyone needs work.

Mine is in my belly, hips, and thighs.

Alright, fine, in some more deeper, more emotional areas as well. But I'm getting there. Work with me, here.

I am trying to write more. Blogging every day should (hopefully) help with that. I'd love to have a full year of posts. Thank God for pictures on particularly boring days. I'd like to incorporate more fictional postings, perhaps some writing challenges.

And maybe even a vlog or two.

As I get older, things change. I hope you like what you see.

No comments:

Post a Comment