Monday, November 23

Love letters from a typewriter



There's something about pieces of the past that are so inspiring. Since making the decision to quit NaNoWriMo '09, I've felt so much better. (More on that in another post.) Lighter, almost. As though a huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders.

But up until this point, I've been feeling horribly uninspired, so drawn down into the muck and mire of the hatred that I had for everything I even thought about plotting for the manuscript that was supposed to be one that I could work with and submit for publishing.

I'm blessed enough that I can do that and not worry about paying bills. [Thank you, MarvMan.]


But this little beauty of mine that I scored on eBay for a whopping $30? Has got me feeling pretty darn creative.


What inspires your creative muses?

1 comment:

  1. ahh what a beauty! We have old IBM typewrtiers at work and I love them.

    Hmmm I would have to say soft wool inspires me to knit pretty things.

    ReplyDelete