Monday, September 21

Vacation time over!

It's time to get back into the swing of things. So bear with me while I do. There has been so much to catch up on, I've been a little overwhelmed. Guess it's a good thing I've got my working partner here with me this morning, right?


Too bad she can't help me when it comes to writing up my essay for ENG125 today. But she sure makes it a lot less frustrating. Except for when she takes over the keyboard. And turns on caps lock. Or closes out my paper without saving the changes.

She's not the best of partners for this kind of thing, now that I think about it.

So I'll be busy catching up on Twitter, things around here, school work, and various other projects and adventures around the house. Like, you know... cleaning the house. Tomorrow I'll hopefully be back in the regular swing of things.

I want to take some time to say thank you for all the lovely comments on my blog while I've been vacationing. I loved logging in to my e-mail and seeing that I had new comments. Today will be dedicated to returning the favor, so if I'm following you, I'll be a-visiting!

For those reading this, please take some time to check out the blogs I'm following over in the side bar! They're wonderful writers and I adore them all!


1 comment: