Sunday, May 24

Surfacing for air!


Hello, world. Welcome to my writing cave.

Oh my gosh! I've been so thrilled the past few days. I've been writing! Well, okay, more like I've been plotting and fleshing out characters and just yesterday began to actually write, but it's been so soul healing. I'd fallen off the path of writing every day: Life became hectic, I grew busy with other things, specifically school work. But I'm back in the swing and I couldn't be happier.

It certainly was like riding a bike. I'm grateful for the short stories the characters are inspiring me with in order to get to know them better while I plot out the larger project. I can tell that I'm rusty, and I know there are things that need working on, but I am on a regular schedule again. It's been so helpful for my mood - I've been practically giddy with any progress I get done on a daily basis, and right now, the creative mojo has been flowing like no other!

So if I drop off the radar every so often, it's because I've been kidnapped by my characters. Hit me up via the various methods of contact found on the blog and I'll confirm my not yet vegetative state. I think there will be more writing related content coming up. I'd love some discussion regarding character creation.

But for now, I've got to get a shower!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment